This course is for any hospitality businesses hosting or planning to host events. It would particularly suit those in the sector who are new to this area, want to standardise their procedures or to anyone looking to expand their current event offering.
The aim of the course is to support businesses in standardising and streamlining their processes for planning successful events, providing maximum satisfaction for their guests and increasing productivity for their business.
The course will include:
- Setting up a booking process
- Gathering information and creating a guest file
- Understanding the needs of the guest
- Importance of communication between internal departments
- Making an event proposal
- Event contracts
- Temporary event notices
- Risk assessments
- Equipment hire
- SOP’s before, during and after the event
Duration: 3 days
Register Interest: Click here to be the first to hear about course dates!